The ultimate everyday statement-maker is this classic .925 Sterling Silver core wide cigar band ring. The Signature Sterling Silver Pave Cigar Band Ring features a finish of signature 14K gold and black rhodium. Pops of sparkling handset pavé cubic zirconia stones criss-cross to make this a true icon.
This ring is also available in an alternate finish of 14k gold and platinum. Freida's signature black rhodium serves as a blank canvas for adding touches of clear cubic zirconia, chosen for its resiliency and shine.
This mixed metal wide band ring is one of Freida’s all-time favorite rings and a true legacy. With just the right amount of sparkle, inspired by the industrial criss-cross design details of the Brooklyn Bridge, this is an iconic look with modern glamour.
- .925 Sterling silver core for a strong base that stands the test of time
- 14K Gold and black rhodium in our signature matte finish for resiliency
- Hand-set clear cubic zirconia stones for the ultimate craftsmanship and shine
- Fits an average sized finger with comfort and ease
- Wide band style that sits higher on the finger due to its bold shape. We recommend sizing up from your typical size for comfort.
- Available in sizes 5-10
- This cigar band style is designed with criss-cross cubic zirconia stones to illuminate your finger, inspired by the criss-cross industrial design details of the Brooklyn Bridge
- Designed in Brooklyn and engraved with FREIDA ROTHMAN insignia to empower
About Freida Rothman
Born and raised in Brooklyn, Freida Rothman is a second-generation jeweler, a mother of four, and an entrepreneur handcrafting glamour for the modern empowered woman. Inspired by the legacy of four grandparents — all Holocaust survivors — Freida’s designs honor strength and resiliency through contemporary accessories that reflect her native Brooklyn. Every design elevates Brooklyn grit into effortless elegance for your everyday.