Signature Double Sided Pendant Chain Link Necklace
The Iconic Black & Gold Style Ships in 2 Weeks.
Elevate your style with the signature .925 sterling silver pave double-sided pendant necklace. One side of this pendant is adorned with hand-set clear cubic zirconia stones arranged in a criss-cross pattern, set in black rhodium. The reverse side features a textured black rhodium surface embellished with cubic zirconia clovers and single stones bezel-set in 14k gold. The 27"" length black rhodium double-strand chain is designed for layering with comfort and ease-of-wear, while the lobster claw clasp closure provides added security and peace of mind.
This necklace is also available in an alternate finish of black rhodium and platinum. The criss-cross pattern on the one side of the pendant is inspired by the railroad tracks in Brooklyn, while the textured black rhodium surface on the reverse side is a nod to the industrial grit of the manhole covers in Brooklyn.
Freida designed this iconic pendant to make a style statement in your jewelry collection. The high-quality craftsmanship and hand-set clear cubic zirconia stones add an elevated touch to this versatile, gritty look. Inspire your everyday with the essence of city glamour and edge.
- .925 Sterling silver core for a strong base that stands the test of time
- Available in 14K Gold and black rhodium signature matte finish for resiliency
- Hand-set clear cubic zirconia stones for the ultimate craftsmanship and shine
- 27" length black rhodium double-strand chain to layer with comfort and ease-of-wear
- Lobster claw clasp closure for security and peace of mind
- 35mm enhancer pendant for a bold statement
- Double-sided pendant for versatility
- This pendant style is designed with criss-cross cubic zirconia stones on one side, inspired by the railroad tracks in Brooklyn. The reverse side features a textured black rhodium surface embellished with cubic zirconia clovers and single stones bezel-set in 14k gold, inspired by the manhole covers in Brooklyn
- Designed in Brooklyn and engraved with FREIDA ROTHMAN insignia to empower
About Freida Rothman
Born and raised in Brooklyn, Freida Rothman is a second-generation jeweler, a mother of four, and an entrepreneur handcrafting glamour for the modern empowered woman. Inspired by the legacy of four grandparents — all Holocaust survivors — Freida’s designs honor strength and resiliency through contemporary accessories that reflect her native Brooklyn. Every design elevates Brooklyn grit into effortless elegance for your everyday.