Make a classic statement with this .925 Sterling Silver core pave 5-stack ring. This ring features five separate bands that can be worn together or alone with a finish of signature 14k gold and black rhodium. Each band is adorned with handset pavé cubic zirconia stones that catch the light.
This ring is available in one iconic finish for modern glam. Freida's iconic 14k matte gold alternates with black rhodium for a diverse canvas. Pops of handset clear cubic zirconia, chosen for its resiliency and shine, elevate the look.
Freida designed this versatile ring as the perfect way to elevate your everyday jewelry collection. Whether you're dressing up for a night out or adding some sparkle to your look, this stacking ring is sure to turn heads. Designed to last with timeless edge, this ring is a staple you'll cherish for years to come.
- .925 Sterling silver core for a strong base that stands the test of time
- 14K Gold and black rhodium in our signature matte finish for resiliency
- Hand-set clear cubic zirconia stones for the ultimate craftsmanship and shine
- Fits an average sized finger with comfort and ease
- Stacking ring style that sits higher on the finger due to its multi ring style. We recommend sizing up from your typical size for comfort.
- This stacking ring style is designed with alternating stacks of black and gold for ultimate shine and diverse tones for grit and glam
- Set of 5, available in sizes 5-9
- Designed in Brooklyn and engraved with FREIDA ROTHMAN insignia to empower
About Freida Rothman
Born and raised in Brooklyn, Freida Rothman is a second-generation jeweler, a mother of four, and an entrepreneur handcrafting glamour for the modern empowered woman. Inspired by the legacy of four grandparents — all Holocaust survivors — Freida’s designs honor strength and resiliency through contemporary accessories that reflect her native Brooklyn. Every design elevates Brooklyn grit into effortless elegance for your everyday.