FREIDA'S FAVES: 2015 GRAMMY AWARD LOOKS
In the spirit of NYFW and the 2015 Grammy’s on last night, I felt it was only necessary to recap my favorite looks from this night full of entertainment and of course my favorite, fashion.
This year plunging necklines and strategic cut outs took the place of accessories, but there were six looks I just could not get enough of!
1. Kylie looked flawless in a lightly beaded sheer ivory gown. It was a refreshing change to see Kylie, (usually rocking an edgier look) in something so glamorous and light.
2.My next favorite was Kendall. It looks like the Jenner sisters decided to work the red carpet on opposite ends of the color spectrum as this sister stunned in a gorgeous black gown with cutout lace panels. Black gowns with lace and cutouts were a theme of the night, but the 19-year-old model definitely took the lead in this Eli Saab masterpiece.
3. A lot of amazing looks in classic black swept over the Grammys, but the silhouette and texture of Nikki's Tom Ford dress made a bold statement unlike the rest. Intricate beading and diamond accessories topped off this classic and chic look.
4. Another Eli Saab number struck the show when Taylor Swift brought the much-needed pop of color to the carpet. I adored this tasteful dress with a contrasting fuchsia heel. The cut and shape of this dress were impeccable showing off and giving her long lean legs the perfect frame.
5. Beyonce was flawless in a custom made long-sleeved lace Proenza Schouler gown that looked as if it was draped onto her body effortlessly. Emerald green jewels added a perfect pop of color, drawing in the eyes to this dark look with minimal, nude makeup.
6. Anna was looking strong and feminine in a classic Band of Outsiders suit jacket and black Jimmy Choo’s. I loved this androgynous look that was still sexy with the addition of tousled waves and a plunging neckline.
What was your favorite look this year?